We spend a lot of time on site with our clients—learning first-hand about their businesses. Such focus gives us an edge in creating the most appropriate solutions.
Commercial Real Estate Transaction Specialists
Golan Christie Taglia has the expertise to meet all your legal needs when dealing with the complexities of real estate transactions. We are well-equipped when working with all types of commercial real estate assets – vacant land, office, industrial, retail and special use properties.
Golan Christie Taglia has decades of industry expertise handling the most sophisticated issues, including:
- Construction and design contracts and disputes
- Environmental concerns
- Acquisition and disposition
- Leasing and property management
- Structuring investment vehicles
- Land use
Our objective is to help you anticipate issues and structure your transactions to avoid conflicts and save both time and money.
No Details Are Overlooked
From raw land acquisition to financing and tax strategies to construction, sales and leasing, your Golan Christie Taglia attorneys act as your project team leader, attending to every detail, specifically:
- Structuring transactions
- Drafting and negotiating documents
- Overseeing due diligence efforts
- Coordinating other professionals
- Analyzing contracts, leases, and related documents
- Title and survey review
Specific Category Expertise
Golan Christie Taglia offers experience in all areas of real estate, including categories:
- Hospitality — We have specific expertise representing hotel owners and property managers with operating issues particular to the industry, such as management contracts and franchise negotiations.
- Environmental — We have worked extensively with owners and operators in environmental industries and understand the unique issues presented by real estate being utilized in connection with those businesses.