We spend a lot of time on site with our clients—learning first-hand about their businesses. Such focus gives us an edge in creating the most appropriate solutions.
Resolving Disputes through Successful Litigation
When all other options have been exhausted, litigation might be the only answer. In other situations, you or your company may be sued simply due to the nature of the existing business environment. Golan Christie Taglia’s objective in litigation is to save time, minimize costs and maximize your recovery.
Our range of commercial and business litigation capabilities includes:
- Commercial matters
- Contract disputes
- Corporate control disputes
- Employment claims
- Tax enforcement proceedings
- Insolvency and creditors’ rights
- Product liability
- Regulatory disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Fiduciary obligation claims
- Restrictive covenant claims
- Mechanic’s Lien
When you must litigate, our objective is to help you maximize recovery, save time and minimize costs.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Golan Christie Taglia attorneys always strive to find the most appropriate solution to any dispute you may face. Working closely with you, we:
- Develop an early-stage strategy
- Assess options (including arbitration, mediation and negotiation) and their potential results
- Calculate risks associated with each option
- Stay at your side throughout the process