We spend a lot of time on site with our clients—learning first-hand about their businesses. Such focus gives us an edge in creating the most appropriate solutions.
Offering Expertise Uniquely Required in the Entertainment Industry
Entertainment legal matters are singular. You need the experience and knowledge of someone who has been in the trenches to protect your rights—as well as defend your artistic imprint and financial investment.
Golan Christie Taglia offers unique expertise in representation of film and TV producers, writers, theatrical producers, authors, performers as well as entertainment trade entities. Our attorneys are intricately familiar with the requirements you face as you plan transactions. We devise creative and flexible strategies to document, negotiate and complete the process as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
- Acquisition and disposition of rights
- Theater license agreements
- Formation of theatrical limited partnerships
- Advice and counsel on theatrical productions
- Drafting of agreements for directors, producers, writers, and talent
- Representation of live performance venues
Film & Television
- Negotiation and disposition of rights
- Negotiation of talent agreements
- Drafting of sponsorship and endorsement agreements
- Illinois tax credit qualification and disposition
- Representation of producers, writers, and talent
- Negotiation of publishing agreements