We spend a lot of time on site with our clients—learning first-hand about their businesses. Such focus gives us an edge in creating the most appropriate solutions.
Helping you Protect and Grow your Wealth
Tax laws and estate planning techniques keep changing. Your Golan Christie Taglia attorneys have years of experience monitoring those changes and analyzing the tax implications of any transaction, estate plan or business relationship.
Drawing on the deep tax and accounting expertise available in our firm—many of our attorneys are also CPAs—we can help you determine which solutions are best for you. Options include:
- Family general and limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Generation-skipping transfer tax planning techniques
- Gift and charitable giving programs
- Irrevocable and revocable trusts
- Retirement funding
- Trust administration
Taxation affects the structure and context of nearly all business transactions. Your Golan Christie Taglia attorneys can represent you and your business in tax matters that include:
- Addressing and identifying relevant tax issues
- Structuring transactions to minimize taxes and avoid problems
- Preparing and negotiating documents consistent with tax planning goals
We represent clients in federal, state and local tax controversies both in court and administrative proceedings.
We also represent not-for-profit entities, both public and private, on issues such as:
- State corporate governance regulation
- Tax policy
- Trust law