- Catalyst Insight Certified User
- Illinois Accredited Paralegal
- Studied Sociology, University of Texas at El Paso
- Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies, El Paso Community College
- Studied Discovery Practice, Electronic Discovery Institute
- Illinois Paralegal Association, Vice President
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Association of E-Discovery Specialists
- Women in eDiscovery
Tisha has over 20 years of experience as a paralegal and has extensive knowledge in e-discovery, the federal and state court systems, as well as the policies and procedures of the EEOC and the Illinois Department of Human Rights.
An educator, trainer, and thought leader, Tisha is frequently called on to speak to paralegal schools and at legal education conferences. She also advises legal professionals on e-filing rules and procedures, and how to create successful workflows to accommodate an evolving e-filing system in the Illinois state courts.
In 2011 and 2018, Tisha was awarded Outstanding Member of the Illinois Paralegal Association.