AREAS OF PRACTICE
Illinois Accredited Paralegal
- Master of Arts, Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Studies
- Associate in Applied Sciences, Paralegal Studies
- Illinois Paralegal Association (Executive Board Member)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (Primary Delegate for Illinois, Regulation Review Coordinator, Diversity, Inclusion & Equity Committee)
Tom has over a decade of experience as a paralegal in the areas of complex business/commercial litigation and corporate reorganization, bankruptcy, and creditor's rights. Tom assists attorneys in the firm with all phases of litigation, from inception through discovery and trial, on cases involving local and national companies in complex contract disputes, financial restructuring negotiations, preference and fraudulent conveyance proceedings, and related litigation.
Tom serves on the Board of Directors for the Illinois Paralegal Association and was awarded Outstanding Member of the Year in 2016. Tom is also actively involved with the National Federation of Paralegal Associations and speaks regularly on a myriad of legal and technology topics.