401(k) Plan Webinar: How to Avoid a Dol Audit
July 25, 2019
Ways employers can maintain a compliant 401(k) plan and be proactively prepared to defend their practices.
Golan Christie Taglia partner, Andrew S. Williams, in collaboration with Chris Davis of the U.S. Department of Labor, is pleased to present an hour-long webinar that will address big picture compliance concepts.
Join us for this unique opportunity to gain from Andy’s Employee Benefits and ERISA expertise, and get audit insight directly from the U.S. Department of Labor as host of this event. Andrew S. Williams, Partner, Golan Christie Taglia LLP, will provide answers to questions, like:
- We hired someone to run the plan – isn’t that enough?
- Do we need to hire an investment advisor for the plan?
- Who pays plan service providers?
- There’s a fidelity bond required by law – doesn’t that protect me?
Chris Davis, Associate Regional Director, Chicago Regional Office, Employee Security Benefit Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, will cover key points for retirement plans and information including:
- What to expect from each phase of an investigation
- Steps you can take to keep your plan in compliance
- The Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program, and
- The Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program
RSVP to Sierra James at 312.263.2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org