At GCT we take the long view, focusing on client service above all else while surrounding ourselves with people who are not only good lawyers and legal professionals, but also people whom we look forward to working with every day.
GCT truly seeks to create a close-knit environment among our attorneys and staff where we:
- Praise each other’s successes
- Work together as a team
- Allocate tasks with an eye toward providing the correct level of service and to meet deadlines
- Fulfill the needs of our clients
- Enjoy what we do
Most importantly, we genuinely care for one another.
PROMOTING EQUITY IN HIRING AND PROMOTION PRACTICES
While other law firms continue to struggle to achieve gender equity amongst their lawyers, especially in firm management, more than half of GCT’s attorneys are women, including just shy of half of our equity partners.
Diversity comes in many forms, and GCT is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting employees with diverse racial, ethnic, cultural, religious, physical ability and sexual orientation identities.
WHAT WE OFFER
GCT sincerely values our employees and their well beings, and we offer competitive benefits to attract the best talent and allow them to maintain a lifestyle that works best for them. Our benefits include:
- Work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package – competitive salary, healthcare, retirement and more
- Focus on DEI – support for traditionally underrepresented communities, continuous learning opportunities, monthly initiatives with our DEI Committee and more
- Development opportunities – to facilitate experience gains in business development to help grow your career
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team and are eager to hear from qualified candidates.
If you have a portable book of business and are looking for a great place to practice law, please reach out to email@example.com.
If you wish to apply for employment at Golan Christie Taglia LLP and you are vision-impaired or require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, please contact Holly Johnson, Firm Director, at 312.696.1022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.