Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
ILLINOIS LAW NOW REQUIRES ALL EMPLOYERS, REGARDLESS OF SIZE, TO PROVIDE SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING TO ALL ILLINOIS EMPLOYEES BY DECEMBER 31, 2020.
GCT Employment Practice Group is now offering a customized training session for your employees to help ensure that your business complies with these new requirements.
Our course is an interactive, approximately one-hour session that:
- Is completely customized to your organization to engage your employees and help you meet the requirements of the Illinois Human Rights Act;
- Will enable your employees to understand, identify and help prevent sexual harassment in the workplace;
- Will provide your employees the opportunity to ask questions and discuss hypothetical scenarios;
- Is available via Zoom or similar platforms to accommodate employees who are working remotely; and
- Offers flexible pricing, which is available on either a flat rate or per employee basis.
Please contact Laura Balson or any member of our Employment Practice Group, or call 312.263.2300 to learn more and to schedule your session.