We spend a lot of time on site with our clients—learning first-hand about their businesses. Such focus gives us an edge in creating the most appropriate solutions.
Solutions for Prevention, Litigation Avoidance and Defense
Employment law can change rapidly. Golan Christie Taglia keeps abreast of the latest developments to help employers avoid costly litigation and stay compliant with the law, and to help protect employees when their rights are violated.
We firmly believe in being proactive and can draw from a broad spectrum of personnel management strategies to meet your specific needs. Our expertise includes:
- Drafting and implementing employee handbooks and personnel policy manuals
- Setting interview guidelines and selection procedures
- Developing templates for application and job evaluation forms, as well as offer letters and employment contracts
Our objective is to minimize your risks and reduce your costs while helping you establish a solid framework for policies and procedures.
While we promote a preventive approach to employment relations, we recognize that there are situations when litigation may be unavoidable. We represent clients in a variety of employment-related litigation matters, including:
- Employment discrimination
- Wrongful termination
- Restrictive covenants and non-compete agreements
- Labor management
- Wage claims
Supervisory Training Programs
We offer training programs to assist you in achieving full compliance with employment laws and regulations as well as help you resolve personnel matters more efficiently. Investing in these training programs can:
- Save your organization from negative exposure
- Help avoid conflict
- Reduce the chance of litigation
Employment Law Team
Employment Law Events
- 9/19/2019 NEW EEO-1 REPORTING REQUIREMENTS INTRODUCED: CHANGES COULD SPOTLIGHT UNINTENDED PAY INEQUITIES
- 6/19/2019 Asset Protection Planning For Business Owners
- 5/7/2019 New Overtime Pay Rules. Exempt or Non-Exempt?
- 3/14/2019 Top 10 HR Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- 7/20/2017 Understanding the New Mandatory Paid Sick Leave Laws
- 1/21/2016 10 Mistakes Executives Make When Evaluating a Job Offer (And How to Avoid Them)