We spend a lot of time on site with our clients—learning first-hand about their businesses. Such focus gives us an edge in creating the most appropriate solutions.
Helping Creditors and Debtors Minimize Costs and Time
In the course of doing business, organizations may confront significant financial obstacles. As your trusted partner, Golan Christie Taglia can help you develop cost-effective strategies to deal with the issues.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code, serving creditors, debtors and trustees. We represent clients in all phases of financial reorganizations and debt resolutions and regularly engage in bankruptcy proceedings nationwide.
Our activities include:
- Advising parties on non-judicial workouts
- Filing claims
- Preference suits
- Representation of entities purchasing assets or businesses through bankruptcy
Our objective is to help you resolve your issues in a cost-effective and time-saving manner.
We work with both secured and unsecured creditors in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, financial services and real estate, to ensure that their rights are protected.
We represent debtors and debtors-in-possession in their dealings with liabilities, downturns and cash flow issues.
Reorganization & Bankruptcy Team
Reorganization & Bankruptcy Events
- 2/18/2021 GCT360 Webinar: New COVID Era Laws that Impact Your Business and How to Best Use Them to Your Advantage
- 7/30/2020 Post-COVID Options for Distressed Companies
- 1/29/2020 The Debtor-Friendly Approach To Reorganization
- 11/21/2016 Chicago/Midwest Chapter Turnaround Management Association’s Executive Speaker Forum
Reorganization & Bankruptcy Publications
- Small Business Bankruptcy Alternatives Post Covid, December 2020
- The Role of Exemptions in a Bankruptcy, December 2013
- Bankruptcy Options (3:52), December 2012
- Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy, November 2010
- What You Need to Know About Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy, November 2010