We get to know our clients and their business objectives, and we dedicate ourselves to providing them with the highest level of service on every matter.
– Tony Taglia, Managing Partner
Helping Creditors and Debtors Minimize Costs and Time
In the course of doing business, organizations may confront significant financial obstacles. As your trusted partner, Golan Christie Taglia can help you develop cost-effective strategies to deal with the issues.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code, serving creditors, debtors and trustees. We represent clients in all phases of financial reorganizations and debt resolutions and regularly engage in bankruptcy proceedings nationwide.
Our activities include:
- Advising parties on non-judicial workouts
- Filing claims
- Preference suits
- Representation of entities purchasing assets or businesses through bankruptcy
Our objective is to help you resolve your issues in a cost-effective and time-saving manner.
We work with both secured and unsecured creditors in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, financial services and real estate, to ensure that their rights are protected.
We represent debtors and debtors-in-possession in their dealings with liabilities, downturns and cash flow issues.
HELPING BORROWERS AND LENDERS MAKE FULL USE OF MORTGAGE LAW
Are you involved with a mortgage that is in default? Lenders and Borrowers have specific rights that can lead to an expedited taking of property or a significant delay in losing property. The outcome is dependent on the quality of the legal advice you receive.
The Illinois Mortgage Foreclosure Law provides a Borrower and a Lender with certain rights and responsibilities. Knowing how to navigate through the laws in order to maximize the benefit to the client is what we do best.
Golan Christie Taglia represents Lenders in the banking industry. Our experience helps us guide our Lender clients who seek remedies against defaulting Borrowers which include mortgage foreclosures, Uniform Commercial Code Article 9 sales and other common law remedies. Our competitive rates and open communications make us effective advocates for our Lender clients.
Golan Christie Taglia understands the needs of people who are experiencing debt problems that interfere with their ability to pay their lenders. These problems can arise from the loss of a job, medical issues, family issues. Whatever the cause of the financial issues, we work with our clients to find the best of alternative solutions to fit the client’s circumstances. Our approach encompasses compassionate representation and open communications.
Reorganization & Bankruptcy Team
Reorganization & Bankruptcy Events
- 8/24/2021 The Financial Wellness Hour
- 2/18/2021 GCT360 Webinar: New COVID Era Laws that Impact Your Business and How to Best Use Them to Your Advantage
- 7/30/2020 Post-COVID Options for Distressed Companies
- 1/29/2020 The Debtor-Friendly Approach To Reorganization
- 11/21/2016 Chicago/Midwest Chapter Turnaround Management Association’s Executive Speaker Forum
Reorganization & Bankruptcy Publications
- Small Business Bankruptcy Alternatives Post Covid, December 2020
- The Role of Exemptions in a Bankruptcy, December 2013
- Bankruptcy Options (3:52), December 2012
- Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy, November 2010
- What You Need to Know About Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy, November 2010