AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Complex Estate and Trust Administration
- Estate Planning, including:
- Tax Planning
- Asset Protection
- Organization / Succession Planning
- J.D. John Marshall Law School 1997
- M.S. in Accountancy Rosary College (now Dominican University) 1997
- B.S. in Marketing Northern Illinois University 1992
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
Maritess began her career at two boutique law firms in downtown Chicago that specialized in estate and business planning for high net worth individuals and families. She then joined a sole practitioner in the suburbs where she headed up the Estate Planning and Probate Division, before opening her own practice in 2007.
Maritess enjoys spending time with her family, attending their many sporting events, hanging out with her girlfriends, hosting extended family events and watching a bit of reality TV.