GCT Works: COVID-19 Issues Employers are Facing for Return-to-Work post-Pandemic
June 2nd, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm CT
As employers continue to cope with the fallout from the pandemic, new considerations need to be made for employees as return-to-work plans and their manifold implications lie just around the corner.
Join GCT employment attorneys Ashley L. Orler, David J. Ben-Dov, Brianna L. Golan and M. Elysia Baker Analo for a comprehensive discussion on a range of updates to laws, regulations and requirements that businesses, employers and employees must consider as they plan to enter the new business environment in the post-pandemic era.
- Can employers require them?
- Can employers incentivize employees to receive them?
- Can employers create relaxed COVID-19 requirements for employees who are vaccinated?
- Do employers need to provide PTO for employees to receive a vaccine?
Speaker: David J. Ben-Dov
Leave and Workers Compensation
- Are there any leave requirements for COVID-19?
- How can employers cope with the anticipated PTO rush?
- Does workers' compensation cover COVID-19 claims?
Speaker: Brianna L. Golan
Return to the Actual Workplace
- How can employers safely return their employees to in-person working?
- What are the challenges facing employers in returning to in-person working?
- What should an employer do if an employee refuses to return to work?
Speaker: M. Elysia Baker Analo
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
- Should employers require waivers from employees, contractors and customers?
- What handbook policies should be updated in light of COVID-19?
- What other written documents should employers consider providing to their workers?
Speaker: Ashley L. Orler
CLE and SHRM accreditation is anticipated for this webinar.